Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 225 and the Harvest



There's a story behind this one! It started out a blanket from a garage sale. I thought it was hideous! I truly couldn't have made something on my own that was as ugly as I thought this was. It was all kinds of 70s avocado green and orange and bleagh.

Anyway, I thought perhaps the yarns separately might yet be salvaged, so I began ripping the yarn back. Happily, the green was all connected and I ended up with two big skeins of it. At the very end, I noticed that the final strip wasn't really all that bad! A quick crab stitch around the outside edge to tidy it up a little, and I had a fun little scarf with almost no effort at all!

1 comment:

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!