Friday, February 25, 2011

Health and Happiness

Friends, I just wanted to give a quick shout out thank you to the well wishes for my health. It's definitely cold and flu season and I got hit pretty hard. Happily I'm pretty much back up to speed except for the frog in my throat. Luckily, you all don't get to hear my ridiculous froggy-throated Joan Rivers impression which when sick is absolutely spot on.

You guys are the best and I couldn't be happier to know even just via the internet such awesome caring people. Sinead, Felicity, I'm looking at you! And all my twitter friends too who wished good health to me and my sicky boyfriend Kevin. Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks, I'm embarrassed now. I love to read your blog, even if I do fall behind sometimes! Glad to hear you're well on the road to recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!