Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 360 and Tuck


Hmmm... I don't think my math is right. I thought for sure I've been very clear with my day numbering, but today is the day before Christmas and if I keep counting until New Year's Eve, that puts me at 366.... which would be fine if this was a leap year. Oh well. I guess I'll make tomorrow Day 360 as well and call it a wash. I know I managed every day so I can't be upset about something small like that, can I?

ANYWAY! I've always thought that scarves should be further categorized. If not always then at least since I started making scarves every single day. I like to think of this one as a "tuck" scarf. It's short enough that you can tuck it into your coat to keep your neck and chest warm but not so long that you end up extremely bulked up from the extra fabric. A small bit of texture gives it some extra interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!