Friday, January 21, 2011

DISNEY WORLD

Yes we are! We are leaving! We are going to Disney World! TODAY!

What does this mean for my project? Nothing at all. Yes, I will still be knitting and crocheting on a daily basis because I've got hours at the airport and on the plane and late in the evenings before beddie bye during which I may continue to be productive. Yes, there will still be a daily scarf right on time because I've planned ahead for it.

All it really means is that I won't be able to read comments until I return on the 27th, but I do hope that there will be comments to read!

Until then, if you're on twitter, I'll still be letting my stream of thought flow, but I'll only be able to read direct messages, so if you really want my attention, that's how you can find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!