Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 123 and the Bolero


OFFICIALLY PASSED 1/3 OF THE WAY THROUGH THE YEAR!
Yaaaay!

Sorry, got excited there for a minute. So the other big announcement is I finally bought a new camera!!! YAY!! But it won't be here for at least a week. Boooo. Oh well. I know that much better pictures are in my future and I'm pretty thrilled about that.

As for today's scarf, I'm still thinking up ways to make the crummy tube that comes out of the toy knitting machine more special. This time I separately knitted a very small rectangle and sewed it into a tube. Using it as a holder holds this shorty scarf in place like a bolero necktie. I suppose the hand knit piece could double as a napkin ring haha!

1 comment:

  1. Have you done a knitted neck tie yet? A knitted bow tie?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!