Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136 and Railroads


Most of the time big stitches are just big stitches. So I was thinking I'd add a little bit of pattern to the big stitches and see if that makes any difference. It definitely does. This was a very simple almost granny technique, but it reads so easily that it opens the doors to many more projects further into the year. It's my big stitches train of thought so I called it Railroads. The lighter color in the center even looks a little bit like railroad tracks! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one too. You could have it in several different colours and it would be a handy accompaniement to any wardrobe. If only I had time to keep up with you, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!