Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool!

Not you, but ME!! I've been keeping up this blog on a regular basis for a few months now and as a result I spend a bit of time reading other people's blogs.

It's so foolish of me that I've only been keeping the list in my blogger dashboard when I could easily be sharing the list of enjoyable blogs I read with other readers. The way I figure it, if I like it and you like me, then maybe you'll also like what I like. At least, that's the way it seems to go when I'm off reading other blogs.

Off to the right you'll see a section which is a list of links to other crafty, nerdy, fun, funny, ecologically sound, or just plain interesting blogs and sites that I visit and recommend. I won't sit here and do it all in one go, but a handful at a time there will be new recommendations.

If you think you and I have similar tastes, leave a comment to your blog or a blog that you like so that I might continue expanding my circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!