Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 111 and Sitting Pretty


I shamefully admit that not every pair of jeans I own fits me. I decided to go ahead and donate this one to the scarf cause. A pair of pants as it turns out has a LOT of fabric real estate! I cut all the way across the center front of each leg and the center back of each leg which essentially cuts out the crotch of the pants, but as a full piece of fabric lays very nearly flat. It looks a little too clean and neat for my taste right now, but a couple of runs through the washing machine and it'll look much shaggier on the edges because denim tends to fray a bit.

I'm more of a clean cut girl myself, but if you like big gashes and slashes, get out that razor blade and hack your scarf just like you hacked your jeans in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!